CTNX 5 Recap

Had the most-amazing-fun-exhausting-art overloaded weekend ever at CTN in Burbank this year. I shared my table with the uber talented Matt Doering, and made some new friends at the table next to us - If you haven't seen Matt DoeringWouter Tulp and Edwin Schwep's work, you are missing out!


Also, I want to thank everyone who stopped by our table & said hi, tested our interactive storybook demo, bought prints and whatnot. Very encouraging!

Here's some photos from the weekend. Apologies for the bad phone quality. Didn't have enough room to pack our good camera. I will be updating more soon when I have a few days to recuperate :)



 Sherry is the very definition of a back end engineer. For most of Friday and Saturday, she hung out behind the display doing "computer stuff" as I call it.
Thanks to the help of my husband, I was able to sneak away from my table long enough to watch Alina Chau demonstrate her watercolor painting techniques and sit in on a talk about storytelling through color with Jill Daniels and Lorelay Bove.



 Saw some friends, sold some art, bought some art and finished it off with a much needed champagne toast! Can't wait until next year!





The lovely people on my left & right are Andrea and Peter, both great artists that I've had the pleasure of taking Chris Sasaki's character workshop class at Animation Collaborative with.