Wee Drunk Mouse by Alishea Gibson

©Alishea Gibson 2011 Do not post without permission.


Well, this was my final 2D animation for my Animation Principles class. Last night I had the honor of having Frank Gladstone, animator for DW/WD/Aardman/and more, take a look at it and tear me a new one. God bless him and his no-bones-about-it-way of giving it to you straight. I had Marco Merenghi of Sony Image Works review it and I did what he said before I turned it in. But Frank was, well, frank about how much more I should do to it. Best advice is always the hardest to hear. But now, i have a handful of ways to push this little mouse to the limits of his drunken film!
A big thanks to Frank Gladstone, Marco Merenghi and the AcmeAnimation.org for connecting us. I'll repost the revised version soon as I finish.