Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini Paintings!

©Alishea Gibson 2011 Do not use content without permission.

Once upon a time there was a great sale on 4x4 canvases and an artsy shopper wandered in the door, lured by the exuberant sale sign...and uncontrollably her shopping basket filled with mini canvases that one day would become:



I like this one. I didn't rush it too much.



bright orange sun settling into the distant horizon.



epic fail above and below. haha sometimes you're a genius, sometimes you're lazy.








Possibly my favorite of this bunch. I always liked silhouetted sunsets, I mean who doesn't? but the Golden Gate suspension bridge was fun & made me really focus on what I was doing.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the bottom one Alishea! You are certainly talented.

    ReplyDelete